The following steps will help you import your activities into your Google Calendar.
1. From the “Edit” or “Add” activity dialog in Matrix, check the Download to my calendar checkbox. You can also download from the "View" screen once the activity has been made (see below). Also see "Note" at end for additional details.
2. Click Save in order to Save the activity or any edits you have made.
Here is where you can download from the "view" screen:
3. In Google Calendar, Click the "+" on the Other Calendars section and select the "Import" option from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Gmail Calendar into which you would like to import the Matrix activity.
6. Click Import. You will then see the activity appear on your Calendar similar to below:
Note: The download prompt that you receive may vary and depends upon the web browser that you are using. Please do not open the iCal file at this point. If your prompt provides you with a choice to Save or Open, please choose Save. Be certain that you note where the file is being saved so that you can easily browse to its location when you import the file into Google. Files are typically (but not always) saved to the ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer.