To create and then share a screenshot with the Support Team, please follow the below instructions on your computer:
1. To open the Snipping Tool, select Start, enter snipping tool, then select it from the results. See two screenshots below.
2. Select New to take a screenshot.
3. Rectangular mode is selected by default. You can change the shape of your snip by choosing one of the following options in the toolbar: Rectangular mode, Window mode, Full-screen mode, and Free-form mode. Also you can use the Delay mode by selecting either No-Delay, or the number of seconds, as needed. No-Delay is selected by default.
4. The screenshot is automatically copied to your clipboard. A notification also appears once you're finished taking a screenshot, select it for more editing options.
5. Then click Edit, select Copy, and paste it as needed (chat, email, etc.)