How do I Search for an Agency?
You can use the Search bar located at the top, right side of the screen to search for an agency. The system will begin looking for a match after you type at least two characters, using a keyword search. The system accommodates for unique agency names by accepting letters, numbers, and special characters in the search bar.
1. In the search bar, type at least two characters.
- A drop list appears, listing potential matches; or stating that no agencies were found. If the list is too long, continue to type characters to narrow your search.
2. From the list, select an agency.
Use the Agency List
1. From the menu/search bar, move your mouse over the Lists menu, and then select Agencies.
- The Agency List displays. The agencies are sorted ascending; however, you can re-sort the list by clicking the Name column header
- The list can display 100 records per page. To see more agencies, use the navigation bar at the bottom of the screen.
- You can use the Search box at the top of the screen to locate agencies containing the characters typed. The list will update with the search results
2. From the list, click the agency that you wish to view.
- My List contains a list of agencies that you work with. Whereas, the Master List displays all of the agencies that are currently spending money on the outlets to which have access. You will also be able to see the salesperson who is working with them. Note: An inactive salesperson will appear with a strike through their name.
- To see more information about an agency (on either list), click the [+] sign preceding an agency’s name. A sub-grid containing more information will appear.
Keyword search: Agency, List